Intensive conditioning program for the scalp
Restructuring Nourishing Balm for Hair Lengths and Ends
Pre-shampoo deeply nourishing balm for damaged, dry and brittle hair. Acts on the hair fiber to intensely nourish, restore and restructure.
You cannot add this quantity to your cart because you’ve reached the maximum for this product.
This product is not available
Restructuring Nourishing Balm for Hair Lengths and Ends
Pre-shampoo deeply nourishing balm for damaged, dry and brittle hair. Enriched with a precious combination of botanical oils, it acts on the hair fiber to intensely nourish, restore and restructure.
“Silky balm” texture which instantly transforms into an oil for a sensorial experience.
2020 Allure Best of Beauty Award
30-minute application for express nutrition: the hair is nourished, and feels softer and silkier.
It is more supple, frizz is controlled.
- Spread the balm along the lengths and on the ends, concentrating on damaged areas. Do not apply on the scalp
- Allow to penetrate well
- Leave in either overnight or 30 minutes before shampooing
- Wet the hair, then shampoo
The amount of product to apply depends on hair types:
- For fine, short or mid-lengths hair: apply one grape size
- For thick, very dry or long hair: apply 2 to 3 grape sizes
- Overnight application for intense restorative action
- 30-minutes application for express nutrition
The science of plants at the heart of this formula
- 18-MEA analogue: positions itself on the damaged parts of the cuticle, reinforcing the protective barrier of the hair to provide optimal repair.
- Ceramide Analogue: “breaker filler” key ingredient that reinforces the internal lipid structure and improves the resistance of the hair. Hair is restructured for an optimal anti-breakage and anti-split end action;
- Shea oil: smoothes the cuticle, improves hair shine, nourishes and limits the dehydration of hair;
- Macadamia oil: nourishes, softens and revitalizes dry and damaged hair while protecting it from dryness;
- Babassu oil: nourishes the hair without weighing it down;
- Moringa oil: rebuilds the hair’s lipid capital, intensely sheathes the fiber to smooth dry and damaged hair;
- Meadowfoam seed oil: limits dehydration, intensely sheathes dry and damaged hair, improves shine and detangles.
List of Ingredients
BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, ORBIGNYA OLEIFERA SEED OIL, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL, PEG-20 GLYCERYL TRIISOSTEARATE, GLYCERYL BEHENATE/EICOSADIOATE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, LIMNANTHES ALBA (MEADOWFOAM) SEED OIL, MACADAMIA INTEGRIFOLIA SEED OIL, MORINGA OLEIFERA SEED OIL, HYDROLYZED RICE PROTEIN, POLYGLYCERYL-4 ISOSTEARATE, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, HEXYL LAURATE, AQUA/WATER/EAU, GLYCERIN, BEHENIC ACID, STEARIC ACID, STEARAMIDOPROPYL DIMETHYLAMINE, AMINOETHYL PROPANEDIOL, CITRIC ACID, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE, LIMONENE, CITRAL. IL#1A
Please note that the ingredient list in the composition of Sisley and Hair Rituel by Sisley-Paris may change or vary over time. Please refer to the product packaging you receive before using for the most up to date ingredient list.
Intensive hair care mask - nutrition and vitality
A preparatory mask that helps purify the scalp
Only members can add a comment.
Verified Reviews is a trusted third-party selected by Sisley to collect reviews pertaining to experiences on the website and products following a purchase on the Sisley Paris website.
After an order is placed on the Sisley Paris website, customers receive an email from Verified Reviews inviting them to comment on the website and the ordered products, and rate their experience.
These ratings will be collected by Verified Reviews, and then posted on the Sisley Paris website after moderation in order to avoid the publication of reviews in the following cases:
- - The posted review is considered defamatory.
- - The rating doesn't match the comment.
- - The text contains random characters or is so poorly written as to be nearly unintelligible.
- - The descriptive elements of the consumer experience are not entered.
- - Review identified as attempting to manipulate the average of the product or company.
- - The content is unrelated to the rated subject.
- - The text includes personal information or any other information likely to lead to identity theft: the first or last name of individuals that are not public corporations, phone numbers, specific postal addresses or email addresses, credit card, social security, or bank account numbers, or any other information likely to lead to identity theft.
- - The text encourages purchasing from a competitor.
- - The text indicates that the Consumer hasn’t completed his or her consumer experience.
- - The review manager considers that it could be held civilly or criminally liable.
- - The content of the review is unlawful (obscenities, language that is abusive, of a sexual nature or homophobic, racist, antisemitic, etc.)
- - The review contains concrete elements demonstrating a conflict of interest.
- - A consumer writes an inappropriate comment concerning the content of another review or its author.
- - The text is clearly spam or mentions websites and URLs, including those of the customer or the manufacturer.
- - The text includes a call for legal action.
- - The customer expresses in writing their wish to change their review.
The reviews and the overall rating of products will be displayed on the website's product sheets. The reviews and the overall rating of the website will be displayed on the Verified Reviews website for Sisley. The overall rating will also be displayed in the footer of the Sisley Paris website.
Sisley-Paris leaves open the possibility of answering each review received.