A hair care conditioner to support the look and feel of smoother hair
Pre-Shampoo Purifying Mask with White Clay
Pre-shampoo purifying treatment enriched with White Clay to support a cleaner scalp and hair.
You cannot add this quantity to your cart because you’ve reached the maximum for this product.
This product is not available
Pre-Shampoo Purifying Mask with White Clay
The Pre-Shampoo Purifying Mask provides a true hair “reset” by absorbing and eliminating pollution and impurities from the scalp and hair. Soothes sensations of discomfort. The fresh scent with an active core of natural origin adds a sensorial moment. Its lightweight texture provides an immediate sensation of freshness. Gentle texture works well with sensitive scalps by acting like blotting paper to absorb impurities and deposits.
The science of plants at the heart of this formula
- White Clay: absorbs excess sebum
- unclogs and eliminates impurities as well as pollutants. Captures undesirable odors
- Java Tea extract: Rebalances the scalp
- Celery seed extract : purifies
- Vitamin E acetate: antioxidant
- Artichoke Leaf extract: Anti-oxidant properties
- prevents the loss of shine and softness
- Alpha-Bisabolol of natural origin: soothes the scalp
- Cottonseed extract : restructuring properties
- Pro-vitamin B5: Fortifies the fiber, provides body. Maintains softness, shine and suppleness.
List of Ingredients
AQUA/WATER/EAU, KAOLIN, CETYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERIN, C9-12 ALKANE, HYDROXYPROPYL STARCH PHOSPHATE, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, PARFUM/ FRAGRANCE, PANTHENOL, BISABOLOL, HYDROLYZED COTTONSEED PROTEIN, CYNARA SCOLYMUS (ARTICHOKE) LEAF EXTRACT, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, MORINGA OLEIFERA SEED EXTRACT, ORTHOSIPHON STAMINEUS EXTRACT, APIUM GRAVEOLENS (CELERY) SEED EXTRACT, LITSEA CUBEBA FRUIT OIL, PROPANEDIOL, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, POLYQUATERNIUM-47, DISODIUM EDTA, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, GLUCONOLACTONE, CITRIC ACID, DISODIUM PHOSPHATE, XANTHAN GUM, MALTODEXTRIN, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, LIMONENE, CITRAL. IL#1A
Please note that the ingredient list in the composition of Sisley and Hair Rituel by Sisley-Paris may change or vary over time. Please refer to the product packaging you receive before using for the most up to date ingredient list.
Sulfate-free Smoothing shampoo
Sulfate-free volumizing shampoo
Intensive conditioning program for the scalp
Radiance & softness
Hair care for a more voluminous look
Sulfate-free straightening shampoo
Intensive hair care mask - nutrition and vitality
Verified Reviews is a trusted third-party selected by Sisley to collect reviews pertaining to experiences on the website and products following a purchase on the Sisley Paris website.
After an order is placed on the Sisley Paris website, customers receive an email from Verified Reviews inviting them to comment on the website and the ordered products, and rate their experience.
These ratings will be collected by Verified Reviews, and then posted on the Sisley Paris website after moderation in order to avoid the publication of reviews in the following cases:
- - The posted review is considered defamatory.
- - The rating doesn't match the comment.
- - The text contains random characters or is so poorly written as to be nearly unintelligible.
- - The descriptive elements of the consumer experience are not entered.
- - Review identified as attempting to manipulate the average of the product or company.
- - The content is unrelated to the rated subject.
- - The text includes personal information or any other information likely to lead to identity theft: the first or last name of individuals that are not public corporations, phone numbers, specific postal addresses or email addresses, credit card, social security, or bank account numbers, or any other information likely to lead to identity theft.
- - The text encourages purchasing from a competitor.
- - The text indicates that the Consumer hasn’t completed his or her consumer experience.
- - The review manager considers that it could be held civilly or criminally liable.
- - The content of the review is unlawful (obscenities, language that is abusive, of a sexual nature or homophobic, racist, antisemitic, etc.)
- - The review contains concrete elements demonstrating a conflict of interest.
- - A consumer writes an inappropriate comment concerning the content of another review or its author.
- - The text is clearly spam or mentions websites and URLs, including those of the customer or the manufacturer.
- - The text includes a call for legal action.
- - The customer expresses in writing their wish to change their review.
The reviews and the overall rating of products will be displayed on the website's product sheets. The reviews and the overall rating of the website will be displayed on the Verified Reviews website for Sisley. The overall rating will also be displayed in the footer of the Sisley Paris website.
Sisley-Paris leaves open the possibility of answering each review received.