Leaves skin invigorated, soft, and luminous
An effective yet gentle, rinse-free liquid make-up remover.
You cannot add this quantity to your cart because you’ve reached the maximum for this product.
This product is not available
The 3-in-1 formula Eau Efficace gentle make-up remover is a micellar water that removes make-up from the face and eyes, cleanses, and tones skin. Formulated with plant-based saponins with strong cleansing powers, it removes impurities and traces of pollution accumulated over the course of the day along with even the most stubborn make-up from the face and eyes. Its soothing and softening ingredients create a pleasant sensation of well-being and freshness. Appropriate for those with sensitive eyes and those who wear contact lenses.
The science of plants at the heart of this formula
- Extracts of Shikakai, Desert Date, and Gypsophila
- Linden blossom Water: soothes and softens
- Neroli extract
- Natural Alpha Bisabolol: soothes
- Provitamin B5: promotes well-hydrated skin and soothes
List of Ingredients
WATER/EAU (AQUA), BUTYLENE GLYCOL, TILIA CORDATA FLOWER WATER, PEG-7 GLYCERYL COCOATE, PANTHENOL, ACACIA CONCINNA FRUIT EXTRACT, SAPONINS, BISABOLOL, GYPSOPHILA PANICULATA ROOT EXTRACT, CITRUS AURANTIUM AMARA (BITTER ORANGE) FLOWER EXTRACT, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, SODIUM CITRATE, CITRIC ACID, DISODIUM EDTA, PHENOXYETHANOL, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, SORBIC ACID, LINALOOL, LIMONENE, FARNESOL, GERANIOL. IL#2A
Please note that the ingredient list in the composition of Sisley and Hair Rituel by Sisley-Paris may change or vary over time. Please refer to the product packaging you receive before using for the most up to date ingredient list.
Share your reviews
Only members can add a comment.
Verified Reviews is a trusted third-party selected by Sisley to collect reviews pertaining to experiences on the website and products following a purchase on the Sisley Paris website.
After an order is placed on the Sisley Paris website, customers receive an email from Verified Reviews inviting them to comment on the website and the ordered products, and rate their experience.
These ratings will be collected by Verified Reviews, and then posted on the Sisley Paris website after moderation in order to avoid the publication of reviews in the following cases:
- - The posted review is considered defamatory.
- - The rating doesn't match the comment.
- - The text contains random characters or is so poorly written as to be nearly unintelligible.
- - The descriptive elements of the consumer experience are not entered.
- - Review identified as attempting to manipulate the average of the product or company.
- - The content is unrelated to the rated subject.
- - The text includes personal information or any other information likely to lead to identity theft: the first or last name of individuals that are not public corporations, phone numbers, specific postal addresses or email addresses, credit card, social security, or bank account numbers, or any other information likely to lead to identity theft.
- - The text encourages purchasing from a competitor.
- - The text indicates that the Consumer hasn’t completed his or her consumer experience.
- - The review manager considers that it could be held civilly or criminally liable.
- - The content of the review is unlawful (obscenities, language that is abusive, of a sexual nature or homophobic, racist, antisemitic, etc.)
- - The review contains concrete elements demonstrating a conflict of interest.
- - A consumer writes an inappropriate comment concerning the content of another review or its author.
- - The text is clearly spam or mentions websites and URLs, including those of the customer or the manufacturer.
- - The text includes a call for legal action.
- - The customer expresses in writing their wish to change their review.
The reviews and the overall rating of products will be displayed on the website's product sheets. The reviews and the overall rating of the website will be displayed on the Verified Reviews website for Sisley. The overall rating will also be displayed in the footer of the Sisley Paris website.
Sisley-Paris leaves open the possibility of answering each review received.