2 shades NEWNESS
Blur Expert 1 Beige
The “InstaSisley” filter that creates ultra-luminous, perfect skin in a single stroke that lasts all day.
Size: 11 g
You cannot add this quantity to your cart because you’ve reached the maximum for this product.
This product is not available
11 points = $11.00
Earn loyalty points with this product*
Use with a large brush* to apply all over the face. For more coverage, focus on the areas that need blurring. Can be used on bare skin, on its own, or after a primer for a luminous, fresh and natural result. Can be applied after foundation to perfect the make-up. For touch-ups during the day to mattify, smooth, and beautify. *Sisley powder brush or retractable Phyto-touches Kabuki brush
Blur Expert is an exceptionally fine, perfecting smoothing veil of powder that illuminates and beautifies the skin due to ultra-high performance makeup key ingredients.
- The “Light matte HD complex” ensures an equally matte and ultra-luminous finish. Enriched with an ultra-pure, flawless mica and an ultra-smoothing high-tech powder, it allows for excellent light reflection for a very natural, perfect skin result.
- Cutting-edge key ingredients ensure perfect make-up for optimal wear, perfect adherence, and color match.
Its transparent and ultra-light texture melts into the skin and creates an enhancing veil for a second-skin effect with a very natural result. No powdery finish.
Beautified skin for a flawless finish. A perfect skin effect. A fresh and even complexion. Illuminates the complexion naturally while remaining invisible. Acts instantly, like an “Instagram” filter. Available in two shades.
Visibly smooths wrinkles and fine lines, smooths skin texture, reduces the appearance of pores and blurs imperfections.
Verified Reviews is a trusted third-party selected by Sisley to collect reviews pertaining to experiences on the website and products following a purchase on the Sisley Paris website.
After an order is placed on the Sisley Paris website, customers receive an email from Verified Reviews inviting them to comment on the website and the ordered products, and rate their experience.
These ratings will be collected by Verified Reviews, and then posted on the Sisley Paris website after moderation in order to avoid the publication of reviews in the following cases:
- - The posted review is considered defamatory.
- - The rating doesn't match the comment.
- - The text contains random characters or is so poorly written as to be nearly unintelligible.
- - The descriptive elements of the consumer experience are not entered.
- - Review identified as attempting to manipulate the average of the product or company.
- - The content is unrelated to the rated subject.
- - The text includes personal information or any other information likely to lead to identity theft: the first or last name of individuals that are not public corporations, phone numbers, specific postal addresses or email addresses, credit card, social security, or bank account numbers, or any other information likely to lead to identity theft.
- - The text encourages purchasing from a competitor.
- - The text indicates that the Consumer hasn’t completed his or her consumer experience.
- - The review manager considers that it could be held civilly or criminally liable.
- - The content of the review is unlawful (obscenities, language that is abusive, of a sexual nature or homophobic, racist, antisemitic, etc.)
- - The review contains concrete elements demonstrating a conflict of interest.
- - A consumer writes an inappropriate comment concerning the content of another review or its author.
- - The text is clearly spam or mentions websites and URLs, including those of the customer or the manufacturer.
- - The text includes a call for legal action.
- - The customer expresses in writing their wish to change their review.
The reviews and the overall rating of products will be displayed on the website's product sheets. The reviews and the overall rating of the website will be displayed on the Verified Reviews website for Sisley. The overall rating will also be displayed in the footer of the Sisley Paris website.
Sisley-Paris leaves open the possibility of answering each review received.
Blur Expert 1 Beige
Create your look
What customers are saying
*Subject to the conditions specified in the My Sisley Club loyalty program Learn more
MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE, DIPHENYL DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIPHENYL DIMETHICONE/SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER, PEG-12 DIMETHICONE, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, GLYCERIN, CHONDRUS CRISPUS EXTRACT, HYDROGENATED LECITHIN, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, SILICA, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, XANTHAN GUM, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, ALUMINA, TOCOPHEROL, IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499). IL#1A
MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE, IRON OXIDES (CI 77492), DIPHENYL DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIPHENYL DIMETHICONE/SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER, PEG-12 DIMETHICONE, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, IRON OXIDES (CI 77491), GLYCERIN, HYDROGENATED LECITHIN, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, SILICA, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, CARRAGEENAN, XANTHAN GUM, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, IRON OXIDES (CI 77499). IL#1A
Please note that the ingredient list in the composition of Sisley and Hair Rituel by Sisley-Paris may change or vary over time. Please refer to the product packaging you receive before using for the most up to date ingredient list.