Revitalizing Volumizing Shampoo with Camellia oil
Volumizing shampoo designed to improve hair volume
You cannot add this quantity to your cart because you’ve reached the maximum for this product.
This product is not available
Revitalizing Volumizing Shampoo with Camellia oil
The Revitalizing Volumizing Shampoo with Camellia oil gently cleanses while providing the necessary vitamins and minerals for the vitality of the scalp and the hair. Its formula benefits from a combination of effective key ingredients targeting the scalp and hair.
Fluid texture that transforms into a fine and rich foam upon contact with water.
The core fragrance contains essential oils that provide both an appealing scent, as well as energize and support hair vitality.
Available in a larger format with a pump.
The science of plants at the heart of this formula
- Fortifying Vitalizing Complex (Zinc, Copper, Magnesium, Vitamin B6, Vitamin E Acetate, Pro-vitamin B5) and Arginine: improves hair vitality
- Natural origin Alpha-Bisabolol: soothes
- Cotton proteins: rebuild the hair’s protein structure
- “Ceramide-Like” key ingredient: breaker filler, addresses the hair fiber’s lipid structure, restores the cohesion of the cuticle
- Shea oil: smoothes the cuticle, improves the shine, limits dehydration
- Camellia oil: envelops damaged hair, leaving it soft and supple
- Hazelnut oil: softens and smoothes the hair
List of Ingredients
WATER/EAU (AQUA), SODIUM LAUROYL SARCOSINATE, COCO-GLUCOSIDE, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, PEG-120 METHYL GLUCOSE TRIOLEATE, GLYCERIN, SODIUM COCOYL GLUTAMATE, PANTHENOL, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), ARGININE, BISABOLOL, CAMELLIA OLEIFERA SEED OIL, CORYLUS AVELLANA (HAZELNUT) SEED OIL, PYRIDOXINE HCL, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, MAGNESIUM ASPARTATE, ZINC GLUCONATE, HYDROLYZED COTTONSEED PROTEIN, PALMITOYL MYRISTYL SERINATE, COPPER GLUCONATE, BIOTIN, PEG-18 GLYCERYL OLEATE/COCOATE, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM CHLORIDE, POLYQUATERNIUM-47, PEG-8, PROPANEDIOL, STYRENE/ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, DISODIUM EDTA, TETRASODIUM EDTA, TRISODIUM PHOSPHATE, PEG-8/SMDI COPOLYMER, SODIUM POLYACRYLATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM BENZOATE, BENZOIC ACID, POTASSIUM SORBATE, LIMONENE, CITRAL. IL#1A
Please note that the ingredient list in the composition of Sisley and Hair Rituel by Sisley-Paris may change or vary over time. Please refer to the product packaging you receive before using for the most up to date ingredient list.
and earn five (5) My Sisley Club Loyalty Points**
Verified Reviews is a trusted third-party selected by Sisley to collect reviews pertaining to experiences on the website and products following a purchase on the Sisley Paris website.
After an order is placed on the Sisley Paris website, customers receive an email from Verified Reviews inviting them to comment on the website and the ordered products, and rate their experience.
These ratings will be collected by Verified Reviews, and then posted on the Sisley Paris website after moderation in order to avoid the publication of reviews in the following cases:
- - The posted review is considered defamatory.
- - The rating doesn't match the comment.
- - The text contains random characters or is so poorly written as to be nearly unintelligible.
- - The descriptive elements of the consumer experience are not entered.
- - Review identified as attempting to manipulate the average of the product or company.
- - The content is unrelated to the rated subject.
- - The text includes personal information or any other information likely to lead to identity theft: the first or last name of individuals that are not public corporations, phone numbers, specific postal addresses or email addresses, credit card, social security, or bank account numbers, or any other information likely to lead to identity theft.
- - The text encourages purchasing from a competitor.
- - The text indicates that the Consumer hasn’t completed his or her consumer experience.
- - The review manager considers that it could be held civilly or criminally liable.
- - The content of the review is unlawful (obscenities, language that is abusive, of a sexual nature or homophobic, racist, antisemitic, etc.)
- - The review contains concrete elements demonstrating a conflict of interest.
- - A consumer writes an inappropriate comment concerning the content of another review or its author.
- - The text is clearly spam or mentions websites and URLs, including those of the customer or the manufacturer.
- - The text includes a call for legal action.
- - The customer expresses in writing their wish to change their review.
The reviews and the overall rating of products will be displayed on the website's product sheets. The reviews and the overall rating of the website will be displayed on the Verified Reviews website for Sisley. The overall rating will also be displayed in the footer of the Sisley Paris website.
Sisley-Paris leaves open the possibility of answering each review received.