The ideal foundation brush for a smooth, blended complexion
Phyto-Blanc Cushion Foundation 1 White Opal
The expertise of Phyto-Blanc skin care in a cushion foundation.
You cannot add this quantity to your cart because you’ve reached the maximum for this product.
Ce produit n'est pas disponible
Phyto-Blanc cushion foundation is enriched with select key ingredients of Phyto-Blanc to provide a 2-part benefit:
- It immediately offers optimal correction of the complexion and creates a perfect skin effect, ensuring a radiant result with a glowing finish. Its adjustable coverage makes it possible to hide imperfections and blend the skin’s texture.
- Day after day, the cushion infuses the skin with moisture (Wheat sugar derivative, Pro-vitamin B5 and Phytosqualane) and boosts the natural radiance of the complexion (patented Phyto-Blanc Complex, Hibiscus flower extract)
- Its anti-pollution, anti-fine particle, and anti-free radical formula protects the skin from environmental damage.
Fresh and delicately scented, the product is humidity, sweat, rub and heat resistant. It has been specially designed to allow reapplying during the day, without cakiness. Long lasting formula.
Its unique, very hygienic, airless case protects the product and retains its texture use after use. Its cushion format is ideal for touch-ups during the day.
The perfect complement to the Phyto-Blanc skin care product line, the foundation is applied in the morning and reapplied for touch-ups whenever necessary, to prolong the protective action all day long.
ProTip: For an optimal correction of the complexion, apply Instant Correct before the Phyto-Blanc foundation.
The science of plants at the heart of this formula
- Patented Phyto-Blanc complex: evens out the complexion and supports its radiance
- Hibiscus flower extract: radiance
- Buckwheat seed extract: helps preserves the skin’s barrier function and supports protecting it against the harmful effects caused by atmospheric pollutants and fine particles
- Vitamin E derivative: anti-free radical action
- Pro-Vitamin B5: hydration
- Phytosqualane and Plant based sugar: moisturizes
Key ingredientsList of ingredients
WATER/EAU (AQUA), DIMETHICONE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (NANO), DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE, GLYCERIN, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, POLYGLYCERYL-4 ISOSTEARATE, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, POLYGLYCERYL-3 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE, HEXYL LAURATE, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, STEARIC ACID, SODIUM CHLORIDE, SQUALANE, SACCHARIDE ISOMERATE, PANTHENOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ASCORBYL GLUCOSIDE, HEXYLRESORCINOL, POLYGONUM FAGOPYRUM (BUCKWHEAT) SEED EXTRACT, HIBISCUS SABDARIFFA FLOWER EXTRACT, ACETYL RHEUM RHAPONTICUM ROOT EXTRACT, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, STEARALKONIUM HECTORITE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, DIMETHICONOL, HYDROGENATED LECITHIN, SODIUM CITRATE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, DISODIUM EDTA, PANTHENYL TRIACETATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, SILICA, TIN OXIDE, CITRIC ACID, ISOCETETH-10, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), BENZOIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, MAY CONTAIN [+/- TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), MICA (CI 77019)]. IL#1A
The lists of ingredients used in the composition of Sisley and Hair rituel by Sisley products are regularly updated. Before using any of these products, you are invited to read the list of ingredients located on its packaging.
Share your reviews
Only members can add a comment.
Verified Reviews is a trusted third-party selected by Sisley to collect reviews pertaining to experiences on the website and products following a purchase on the Sisley Paris website.
After an order is placed on the Sisley Paris website, customers receive an email from Verified Reviews inviting them to comment on the website and the ordered products, and rate their experience.
These ratings will be collected by Verified Reviews, and then posted on the Sisley Paris website after moderation in order to avoid the publication of reviews in the following cases:
- - The posted review is considered defamatory.
- - The rating doesn't match the comment.
- - The text contains random characters or is so poorly written as to be nearly unintelligible.
- - The descriptive elements of the consumer experience are not entered.
- - Review identified as attempting to manipulate the average of the product or company.
- - The content is unrelated to the rated subject.
- - The text includes personal information or any other information likely to lead to identity theft: the first or last name of individuals that are not public corporations, phone numbers, specific postal addresses or email addresses, credit card, social security, or bank account numbers, or any other information likely to lead to identity theft.
- - The text encourages purchasing from a competitor.
- - The text indicates that the Consumer hasn’t completed his or her consumer experience.
- - The review manager considers that it could be held civilly or criminally liable.
- - The content of the review is unlawful (obscenities, language that is abusive, of a sexual nature or homophobic, racist, antisemitic, etc.)
- - The review contains concrete elements demonstrating a conflict of interest.
- - A consumer writes an inappropriate comment concerning the content of another review or its author.
- - The text is clearly spam or mentions websites and URLs, including those of the customer or the manufacturer.
- - The text includes a call for legal action.
- - The customer expresses in writing their wish to change their review.
The reviews and the overall rating of products will be displayed on the website's product sheets. The reviews and the overall rating of the website will be displayed on the Verified Reviews website for Sisley. The overall rating will also be displayed in the footer of the Sisley Paris website.
Sisley-Paris leaves open the possibility of answering each review received.