Supremÿa At Night The Supreme Anti-Aging Skin Care
A remarkable anti-aging product that unlocks the regenerative power of your skin.
Size: 50 ml
You cannot add this quantity to your cart because you’ve reached the maximum for this product.
This product is not available
Designed with chronobiology in mind, Supremÿa At Night works in the dark, at the precise moment for skin regeneration.
Skin’s regeneration mechanisms are optimal in young skin and weaken with age, causing the appearance of visible signs of aging (wrinkles, a loss of firmness and radiance etc.).
The Supreme Anti-Aging Skin Care unlocks skin’s regenerative power so it can recover from daily damage and prepare to fight the aggressions of the following day.
At its core the formula contains the Fundamental Regeneration Complex helps to target key stages of the night to ensure intense and optimal anti-aging regeneration. The combination of carefully selected ingredients of natural origin perfectly meet the skin’s needs throughout the night:
RESYNCHRONISES the fundamental mechanisms of the night cycle*
RECOVERS from daily damage
DETOXIFIES the skin**
This Fundamental Regeneration Complex works with the latest active ingredients to target 25 anti-aging markers for long term results. Skin is regenerated and ready to face the aggressions of the day.
Soft and gentle, this lightweight fluid blends instantly into the skin for a unique sensory experience. It is fragranced with Supremÿa’s signature floral notes for an exquisite night time routine.
The glass bottle is designed to be recycled, from the choice of easily recyclable glass to having a pump that can be removed.
*Tested ex vivo **Tested in vitro
The latest technology has revealed the regenerative power of The Supreme Anti-Aging Skin Care.
Day after day, fine lines are softened. The face appears rested, smoother and firmer. It is radiant.
Morning after morning, reveal a younger future for your skin.
Apply in the evening, after The Anti-Aging Skin Care Lotion using the Fundamental Regeneration application ritual.
Verified Reviews is a trusted third-party selected by Sisley to collect reviews pertaining to experiences on the website and products following a purchase on the Sisley Paris website.
After an order is placed on the Sisley Paris website, customers receive an email from Verified Reviews inviting them to comment on the website and the ordered products, and rate their experience.
These ratings will be collected by Verified Reviews, and then posted on the Sisley Paris website after moderation in order to avoid the publication of reviews in the following cases:
- - The posted review is considered defamatory.
- - The rating doesn't match the comment.
- - The text contains random characters or is so poorly written as to be nearly unintelligible.
- - The descriptive elements of the consumer experience are not entered.
- - Review identified as attempting to manipulate the average of the product or company.
- - The content is unrelated to the rated subject.
- - The text includes personal information or any other information likely to lead to identity theft: the first or last name of individuals that are not public corporations, phone numbers, specific postal addresses or email addresses, credit card, social security, or bank account numbers, or any other information likely to lead to identity theft.
- - The text encourages purchasing from a competitor.
- - The text indicates that the Consumer hasn’t completed his or her consumer experience.
- - The review manager considers that it could be held civilly or criminally liable.
- - The content of the review is unlawful (obscenities, language that is abusive, of a sexual nature or homophobic, racist, antisemitic, etc.)
- - The review contains concrete elements demonstrating a conflict of interest.
- - A consumer writes an inappropriate comment concerning the content of another review or its author.
- - The text is clearly spam or mentions websites and URLs, including those of the customer or the manufacturer.
- - The text includes a call for legal action.
- - The customer expresses in writing their wish to change their review.
The reviews and the overall rating of products will be displayed on the website's product sheets. The reviews and the overall rating of the website will be displayed on the Verified Reviews website for Sisley. The overall rating will also be displayed in the footer of the Sisley Paris website.
Sisley-Paris leaves open the possibility of answering each review received.
Supremÿa At Night The Supreme Anti-Aging Skin Care
Unrivalled expertise and complete mastery of phytocosmetology
Complete your routine
The active substances
INGREDIENTS: AQUA/WATER/EAU, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, GLYCERIN, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, SQUALANE, MACADAMIA INTEGRIFOLIA SEED OIL, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, LAURYL GLUCOSIDE, POLYGLYCERYL-2 DIPOLYHYDROXYSTEARATE, LAUROYL LYSINE, PRUNUS DOMESTICA SEED EXTRACT, PANTHENOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, BISABOLOL, CENTELLA ASIATICA LEAF EXTRACT, TROPAEOLUM MAJUS FLOWER/LEAF/STEM EXTRACT, ADENOSINE, POLYGONUM BISTORTA ROOT EXTRACT, SALIX ALBA (WILLOW) LEAF EXTRACT, ROSE EXTRACT, PADINA PAVONICA THALLUS EXTRACT, LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) FLOWER EXTRACT, ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) EXTRACT, HYDROLYZED VEGETABLE PROTEIN, HYDROLYZED RICE PROTEIN, PELARGONIUM GRAVEOLENS OIL, MICHELIA ALBA LEAF OIL, ROSA DAMASCENA FLOWER OIL, CORIANDRUM SATIVUM (CORIANDER) FRUIT OIL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, CETEARETH-20, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, XANTHAN GUM, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CITRIC ACID, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, SODIUM LAUROYL GLUTAMATE, LYSINE, MAGNESIUM CHLORIDE, SORBIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, TOCOPHEROL, IRON OXIDES (CI 77491), LINALOOL, CITRONELLOL, GERANIOL, CITRAL, LIMONENE, EUGENOL. IL#1A
The lists of ingredients contained in the composition of Sisley and Hair Rituel by Sisley products are regularly updated. Please refer to the ingredients list on the packaging before using the product.
Tolerance tested under dermatological supervision
All skin types, including sensitive skin