The portable brush ideal for applying powders and blush.
You cannot add this quantity to your cart because you’ve reached the maximum for this product.
This product is not available
90 points = S$ 90.00
on your loyalty account *
Thanks to its dense and round shape, the Kabuki Brush enables you to sculpt the face by sweeping the powder lightly or by applying it to highlight particular areas to create a contoured effect. Its wavy and synthetic, extremely soft bristles were specifically designed and selected to provide natural make-up or fuller coverage.
For the development of these brushes, Sisley has worked with Raphaël, French master brushmaker since 1793, to offer make-up accessories that bring out the very best of our formulas.
Bonus: it is retractable and slips easily into your handbag for touch-ups throughout the day. #beyourownmakeupartist
Easy and quick make-up for the complexion in all circumstances and with all types of powder.
Take the powder or the blush and sweep lightly around the whole face, or with light touches on the curved areas of the face to create a contoured effect.
Clean regularly and delicately with a mild soap or shampoo. Rinse thoroughly. Squeeze without twisting and leave to air dry flat.
Make-up artist's tip: can also be used to sculpt the décolleté with Phyto-Touche Illusion d’Eté.
It is perfect for slipping into your handbag for touch-ups throughout the day, especially for Phyto-Teint Eclat Compact and Phyto-Poudre Compacte, for a perfectly mattified complexion in all circumstances.
Verified Reviews is a trusted third-party selected by Sisley to collect reviews pertaining to experiences on the website and products following a purchase on the Sisley Paris website.
After an order is placed on the Sisley Paris website, customers receive an email from Verified Reviews inviting them to comment on the website and the ordered products, and rate their experience.
These ratings will be collected by Verified Reviews, and then posted on the Sisley Paris website after moderation in order to avoid the publication of reviews in the following cases:
- - The posted review is considered defamatory.
- - The rating doesn't match the comment.
- - The text contains random characters or is so poorly written as to be nearly unintelligible.
- - The descriptive elements of the consumer experience are not entered.
- - Review identified as attempting to manipulate the average of the product or company.
- - The content is unrelated to the rated subject.
- - The text includes personal information or any other information likely to lead to identity theft: the first or last name of individuals that are not public corporations, phone numbers, specific postal addresses or email addresses, credit card, social security, or bank account numbers, or any other information likely to lead to identity theft.
- - The text encourages purchasing from a competitor.
- - The text indicates that the Consumer hasn’t completed his or her consumer experience.
- - The review manager considers that it could be held civilly or criminally liable.
- - The content of the review is unlawful (obscenities, language that is abusive, of a sexual nature or homophobic, racist, antisemitic, etc.)
- - The review contains concrete elements demonstrating a conflict of interest.
- - A consumer writes an inappropriate comment concerning the content of another review or its author.
- - The text is clearly spam or mentions websites and URLs, including those of the customer or the manufacturer.
- - The text includes a call for legal action.
- - The customer expresses in writing their wish to change their review.
The reviews and the overall rating of products will be displayed on the website's product sheets. The reviews and the overall rating of the website will be displayed on the Verified Reviews website for Sisley. The overall rating will also be displayed in the footer of the Sisley Paris website.
Sisley-Paris leaves open the possibility of answering each review received.
Unrivalled expertise and complete mastery of phytocosmetology
Create your look
The active substances