The ideal foundation brush for a smooth, blended complexion
Phyto-Blanc Cushion Foundation 1 White Opal
The expertise of Phyto-Blanc skin care in a cushion foundation.
You cannot add this quantity to your cart because you’ve reached the maximum for this product.
Ce produit n'est pas disponible
Phyto-Blanc cushion foundation is enriched with select key ingredients of Phyto-Blanc to provide a 2-part benefit:
- It immediately offers optimal correction of the complexion and creates a perfect skin effect, ensuring a radiant result with a glowing finish. Its adjustable coverage makes it possible to hide imperfections and blend the skin’s texture.
- Day after day, the cushion infuses the skin with moisture (Wheat sugar derivative, Pro-vitamin B5 and Phytosqualane) and boosts the natural radiance of the complexion (patented Phyto-Blanc Complex, Hibiscus flower extract)
- Its anti-pollution, anti-fine particle, and anti-free radical formula protects the skin from environmental damage.
Fresh and delicately scented, the product is humidity, sweat, rub and heat resistant. It has been specially designed to allow reapplying during the day, without cakiness. Long lasting formula.
Its unique, very hygienic, airless case protects the product and retains its texture use after use. Its cushion format is ideal for touch-ups during the day.
The perfect complement to the Phyto-Blanc skin care product line, the foundation is applied in the morning and reapplied for touch-ups whenever necessary, to prolong the protective action all day long.
ProTip: For an optimal correction of the complexion, apply Instant Correct before the Phyto-Blanc foundation.
The science of plants at the heart of this formula
- Patented Phyto-Blanc complex: evens out the complexion and supports its radiance
- Hibiscus flower extract: radiance
- Buckwheat seed extract: helps preserves the skin’s barrier function and supports protecting it against the harmful effects caused by atmospheric pollutants and fine particles
- Vitamin E derivative: anti-free radical action
- Pro-Vitamin B5: hydration
- Phytosqualane and Plant based sugar: moisturizes
Key ingredientsList of ingredients
WATER/EAU (AQUA), DIMETHICONE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (NANO), DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE, GLYCERIN, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, POLYGLYCERYL-4 ISOSTEARATE, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, POLYGLYCERYL-3 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE, HEXYL LAURATE, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, STEARIC ACID, SODIUM CHLORIDE, SQUALANE, SACCHARIDE ISOMERATE, PANTHENOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ASCORBYL GLUCOSIDE, HEXYLRESORCINOL, POLYGONUM FAGOPYRUM (BUCKWHEAT) SEED EXTRACT, HIBISCUS SABDARIFFA FLOWER EXTRACT, ACETYL RHEUM RHAPONTICUM ROOT EXTRACT, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, STEARALKONIUM HECTORITE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, DIMETHICONOL, HYDROGENATED LECITHIN, SODIUM CITRATE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, DISODIUM EDTA, PANTHENYL TRIACETATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, SILICA, TIN OXIDE, CITRIC ACID, ISOCETETH-10, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), BENZOIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, MAY CONTAIN [+/- TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), MICA (CI 77019)]. IL#1A
The lists of ingredients used in the composition of Sisley and Hair rituel by Sisley products are regularly updated. Before using any of these products, you are invited to read the list of ingredients located on its packaging.
Share your reviews
Only members can add a comment.