Ginkgo Gua Sha
A refined yet technical beauty massage tool that contributes to the efficacy of Sisley’s anti-aging collections, which address the different signs of aging.
You cannot add this quantity to your cart because you’ve reached the maximum for this product.
This product is not available
Contribute to the efficacy of your beauty ritual with Sisley’s new massage tool for the face and neck, the Gingko Gua Sha. Inspired by the graceful shape of the Ginkgo Biloba leaf, a star ingredient in Sisley’s products, it complements the Sisleÿa L’Intégral Anti-Âge and Supremÿa La Nuit anti-aging collections. This luxurious massage tool, made with naturally cooling Zamac, is designed to accompany your morning and evening beauty ritual. It offers you a moment of pure relaxation and well-being while addressing the different cutaneous signs of aging. Developed to adapt perfectly to the contours and lines of the face, it allows you to perform simple yet effective smoothing, lifting, sculpting, smoothing out and stimulating movements.
1. Smoothing movements
Using the smooth edge of the Gua Sha, gently massage the entire face and neck to promote smoothing. Facial features appear smoothed out and the skin is visibly more radiant.
2. Lifting movements
The smooth edge has been designed to adapt to the lines of the face to achieve a massage with lifting effects. The skin appears firmer and facial features are visibly lifted.
3. Sculpting movements
The curved edge follows the contours of the face for a sculpting massage that visibly shapes your cheekbones and jawline. Facial contours appear redefined.
4. Smoothing out movements
The notched edge massages the wrinkles and fine lines, targeting them at their core to reduce their appearance. They are visibly smoothed out.
5. Stimulating movements
Inspired by a traditional Chinese technique, the spherical tip stimulates specific points on the face. Facial features appear relaxed and smoothed out while energy points are stimulated.
Use the Ginkgo Gua Sha on the face and neck, in the morning after applying Sisleÿa L'Intégral Anti-Âge and in the evening after applying Supremÿa At Night The Supreme Anti-Aging Skin Care or The Supreme Anti-Aging Cream, with the dedicated massage technique.
Verified Reviews is a trusted third-party selected by Sisley to collect reviews pertaining to experiences on the website and products following a purchase on the Sisley Paris website.
After an order is placed on the Sisley Paris website, customers receive an email from Verified Reviews inviting them to comment on the website and the ordered products, and rate their experience.
These ratings will be collected by Verified Reviews, and then posted on the Sisley Paris website after moderation in order to avoid the publication of reviews in the following cases:
- - The posted review is considered defamatory.
- - The rating doesn't match the comment.
- - The text contains random characters or is so poorly written as to be nearly unintelligible.
- - The descriptive elements of the consumer experience are not entered.
- - Review identified as attempting to manipulate the average of the product or company.
- - The content is unrelated to the rated subject.
- - The text includes personal information or any other information likely to lead to identity theft: the first or last name of individuals that are not public corporations, phone numbers, specific postal addresses or email addresses, credit card, social security, or bank account numbers, or any other information likely to lead to identity theft.
- - The text encourages purchasing from a competitor.
- - The text indicates that the Consumer hasn’t completed his or her consumer experience.
- - The review manager considers that it could be held civilly or criminally liable.
- - The content of the review is unlawful (obscenities, language that is abusive, of a sexual nature or homophobic, racist, antisemitic, etc.)
- - The review contains concrete elements demonstrating a conflict of interest.
- - A consumer writes an inappropriate comment concerning the content of another review or its author.
- - The text is clearly spam or mentions websites and URLs, including those of the customer or the manufacturer.
- - The text includes a call for legal action.
- - The customer expresses in writing their wish to change their review.
The reviews and the overall rating of products will be displayed on the website's product sheets. The reviews and the overall rating of the website will be displayed on the Verified Reviews website for Sisley. The overall rating will also be displayed in the footer of the Sisley Paris website.
Sisley-Paris leaves open the possibility of answering each review received.
Ginkgo Gua Sha
Unrivalled expertise and complete mastery of phytocosmetology
Complete your routine
The active substances
Our e-commerce partner
Shop now on Sisley Paris Flagship Store Lazmall