Primary source of essential skin care ingredients in the daily beauty routine.
Dramatically different from classic toning treatments, perfecting the make-up removal action, Sisleÿa Essential Skin Care Lotion is the 1st step of the anti-aging skin care routine.
- It contains essential active ingredients (Marshmallow extract, Padina pavonica, Phytosqualane and Gingko biloba) to moisturize and nourish the skin making it more receptive to subsequent skin care treatments.
- It contains renowned anti-aging active ingredients from the Sisleÿa range (White Willow, Alkekengi Calyx, Padina pavonica, Gingko biloba) for radiant youthful skin.
It's the primary source of essential skin care ingredients in the daily beauty routine.
Immediately, the skin is replumped, radiant and better prepared to benefit from the daily skin care products.
After 4 weeks, signs of aging are reduced and skin appears visibly younger.
Morning and evening, apply to cleansed face and neck. Apply the product with the fingertips, massaging gently until it has been completely absorbed and continue with your usual beauty routine. Can also be applied with a cotton pad.
Immediately, the skin is more toned, the complexion is fresher, and lines are visibly smoothed. Replumped and durably moisturized, skin regains its radiance. Skin is better prepared to benefit from the daily skin care products. After four weeks, signs of aging are reduced: skin is firmer and appears restructured. The complexion is more luminous. Skin appears visibly younger.
- Marshmallow extract: moisturizes the skin by delivering molecules able to retain water
- Padina pavonica: reinforces the hydric layer of the dermis by boosting the synthesis of GAGs
- Phytosqualane: moisturizes and nourishes by delivering lipids that are structurally similar to those found in the skin
- Ginkgo biloba extract: helps tone the skin, anti-oxidant
- Alkekengi Calyx extract: helps protect the skin, thanks to its anti-free radical action
- White Willow extract: helps protect the dermis fibers thanks to its anti-collagenase and anti-elastase properties