Intensive anti-cellulite body care*
White Ginger Contouring Oil for Legs
Soothes sensations of discomfort and restores feeling of lightness and tone to the legs.
You cannot add this quantity to your cart because you’ve reached the maximum for this product.
Ce produit n'est pas disponible
White Ginger Contouring Oil for Legs
White Ginger Contouring Oil offers a global solution for anyone looking for lighter-feeling legs. Combined with a specific massage application, it supports circulation and revitalization within legs and boosts the skin's softness and visible smoothness. Sensations of discomfort are soothed and legs feel lighter. The silky texture is easy to apply and lends itself to a long massage, ideal for toning the look of the legs. It leaves a satiny veil on the skin with aromatic essences and a fresh scent that promote a sensation of complete well-being. Does not stain. Allows you to dress quickly after application.
2018 Glamour Best Body Product Award
1. Start by applying from the arch of the foot, moving up with circular movements around the ankles with your fingertips.
2. Then massage the calf by lightly stroking with one hand after the other, moving up from the ankle towards the knee, then go around the knee, pressing firmly with an upward motion
3. Repeat the same action on the thigh, starting at the knee and moving up to the top of the buttock
4. Follow with large, firm, circular movements with the palms of both hands, moving up from the knee towards the buttock and hip.
Repeat this technique three times on each leg.
The science of plants at the heart of this formula
- Gelidium cartilagineum extract and Cedrol
- White Ginger extract: promotes a sensation of lightness
- Vitamin E: anti-free radicals
- Ginkgo biloba oil extract: toning/anti-fatigue active ingredient
- Rosemary and Litsea cubeba (essential oils): provide a fresh and stimulating scent
- Shea oil: nourishes, protects and softens
- Andiroba oil: soothes
- Macadamia oil: nourishes and softens
Key ingredientsList of ingredients
INGREDIENTS : PROPYLHEPTYL CAPRYLATE, ISOSTEARYL ALCOHOL, OCTYLDODECANOL, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, ETHYLCELLULOSE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL DIETHYLHEXANOATE, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, MACADAMIA INTEGRIFOLIA SEED OIL, CARAPA GUAIANENSIS SEED OIL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ZINGIBER ZERUMBET EXTRACT, GELIDIUM
CARTILAGINEUM EXTRACT, PHYTOSTEROLS, GINKGO BILOBA LEAF EXTRACT, LITSEA CUBEBA FRUIT OIL, CEDROL, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF OIL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL DICAPRYLATE/DICAPRATE, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE, TOCOPHEROL, CITRAL, LIMONENE, LINALOOL, ALPHA-ISOMETHYLIONONE, CITRONELLOL, GERANIOL, COUMARIN, HYDROXYCITRONELLAL, EUGENOL, BENZYL BENZOATE. IL#1A
The lists of ingredients used in the composition of Sisley and Hair rituel by Sisley products are regularly updated. Before using any of these products, you are invited to read the list of ingredients located on its packaging.
Share your reviews
Only members can add a comment.
Verified Reviews is a trusted third-party selected by Sisley to collect reviews pertaining to experiences on the website and products following a purchase on the Sisley Paris website.
After an order is placed on the Sisley Paris website, customers receive an email from Verified Reviews inviting them to comment on the website and the ordered products, and rate their experience.
These ratings will be collected by Verified Reviews, and then posted on the Sisley Paris website after moderation in order to avoid the publication of reviews in the following cases:
- - The posted review is considered defamatory.
- - The rating doesn't match the comment.
- - The text contains random characters or is so poorly written as to be nearly unintelligible.
- - The descriptive elements of the consumer experience are not entered.
- - Review identified as attempting to manipulate the average of the product or company.
- - The content is unrelated to the rated subject.
- - The text includes personal information or any other information likely to lead to identity theft: the first or last name of individuals that are not public corporations, phone numbers, specific postal addresses or email addresses, credit card, social security, or bank account numbers, or any other information likely to lead to identity theft.
- - The text encourages purchasing from a competitor.
- - The text indicates that the Consumer hasn’t completed his or her consumer experience.
- - The review manager considers that it could be held civilly or criminally liable.
- - The content of the review is unlawful (obscenities, language that is abusive, of a sexual nature or homophobic, racist, antisemitic, etc.)
- - The review contains concrete elements demonstrating a conflict of interest.
- - A consumer writes an inappropriate comment concerning the content of another review or its author.
- - The text is clearly spam or mentions websites and URLs, including those of the customer or the manufacturer.
- - The text includes a call for legal action.
- - The customer expresses in writing their wish to change their review.
The reviews and the overall rating of products will be displayed on the website's product sheets. The reviews and the overall rating of the website will be displayed on the Verified Reviews website for Sisley. The overall rating will also be displayed in the footer of the Sisley Paris website.
Sisley-Paris leaves open the possibility of answering each review received.