Essential anti-aging day cream
The perfect partner for everyday life, SisleYouth Anti-Pollution is an energizing and super hydrating skin care that protects the skin from pollution: Indoor, Outdoor and New Technology (blue light).
You cannot add this quantity to your cart because you’ve reached the maximum for this product.
Ce produit n'est pas disponible
Moisturizing is the key to supporting younger, more beautiful looking skin, for longer. Busy lifestyles, everyday stress, exposure to different pollutants… these factors have a direct and visible impact on the skin. SisleYouth Anti-Pollution is an energizing and super hydrating skin care that provides a solution to fight against negative impacts induced by all types of pollution: Indoor, Outdoor, and from New Technology, linked to blue light.
AN ANTI-POLLUTION ACTION
A powerful cocktail of anti-oxidant, anti-free radical and protective key ingredients (Buckwheat seed, Ginkgo biloba and Pea extracts, and Vitamin E Acetate) help protect the skin from pollution. Its youthful look is preserved*.
AN ENERGIZING AND ANTI-FATIGUE ACTION
The combined action of Ginseng extract, recognized for its energizing properties, and Kiwi extract, rich in minerals, improves the toned appearance of the skin and helps it to regain energy and vitality. The complexion looks more fresh and more luminous. The skin appears revitalized, as if it radiates new energy.
A SUPER HYDRATING ACTION
Sisley's expert super moisturizing and nourishing key ingredients (plant-based sugar, Buckwheat seed extract and Shea butter) contribute to the proper hydration of the skin. Intensely moisturized, the skin glows, full of vitality.
A unique fresh emulsion texture, that is silky with a velvety matte finish. Essential oils with stimulating properties provide a fresh and energizing scent.
*helps protect the skin from the visible effects of skin aging (wrinkles, loss of firmness and radiance)
The science of plants at the heart of this formula
- Buckwheat seed extract: antioxidant
- Ginkgo biloba leaf extract: anti-free radicals and protective
- Pea extract: fortify the barrier function of the skin against pollutants
- Vitamin E Acetate: antioxidant
- Ginseng extract: energizing with toning properties
- Kiwi extract: improves the skin's vitality
- Plant-based sugar: hydrates
- Shea butter: nourishes
Key ingredientsList of ingredients
WATER/EAU (AQUA), GLYCERIN, COCO-CAPRYLATE/CAPRATE, CAPRYLYL METHICONE, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, ARACHIDYL ALCOHOL, SACCHARIDE ISOMERATE, PANTHENOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, POLYGONUM FAGOPYRUM (BUCKWHEAT) SEED EXTRACT, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, HYDROLYZED PEA, ADENOSINE, PANAX GINSENG ROOT EXTRACT, GINKGO BILOBA LEAF EXTRACT, ACTINIDIA CHINENSIS
(KIWI) FRUIT EXTRACT, LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) OIL, LITSEA CUBEBA FRUIT OIL, POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, DIMETHICONE, SODIUM POLYACRYLATE, CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, ARACHIDYL GLUCOSIDE, DISODIUM EDTA, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, SODIUM CITRATE, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, PHENOXYETHANOL, SORBIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE, TOCOPHEROL, CITRAL, LINALOOL, LIMONENE, GERANIOL, CITRONELLOL. IL#1A
The lists of ingredients used in the composition of Sisley and Hair rituel by Sisley products are regularly updated. Before using any of these products, you are invited to read the list of ingredients located on its packaging.
Share your reviews
Verified Reviews is a trusted third-party selected by Sisley to collect reviews pertaining to experiences on the website and products following a purchase on the Sisley Paris website.
After an order is placed on the Sisley Paris website, customers receive an email from Verified Reviews inviting them to comment on the website and the ordered products, and rate their experience.
These ratings will be collected by Verified Reviews, and then posted on the Sisley Paris website after moderation in order to avoid the publication of reviews in the following cases:
- - The posted review is considered defamatory.
- - The rating doesn't match the comment.
- - The text contains random characters or is so poorly written as to be nearly unintelligible.
- - The descriptive elements of the consumer experience are not entered.
- - Review identified as attempting to manipulate the average of the product or company.
- - The content is unrelated to the rated subject.
- - The text includes personal information or any other information likely to lead to identity theft: the first or last name of individuals that are not public corporations, phone numbers, specific postal addresses or email addresses, credit card, social security, or bank account numbers, or any other information likely to lead to identity theft.
- - The text encourages purchasing from a competitor.
- - The text indicates that the Consumer hasn’t completed his or her consumer experience.
- - The review manager considers that it could be held civilly or criminally liable.
- - The content of the review is unlawful (obscenities, language that is abusive, of a sexual nature or homophobic, racist, antisemitic, etc.)
- - The review contains concrete elements demonstrating a conflict of interest.
- - A consumer writes an inappropriate comment concerning the content of another review or its author.
- - The text is clearly spam or mentions websites and URLs, including those of the customer or the manufacturer.
- - The text includes a call for legal action.
- - The customer expresses in writing their wish to change their review.
The reviews and the overall rating of products will be displayed on the website's product sheets. The reviews and the overall rating of the website will be displayed on the Verified Reviews website for Sisley. The overall rating will also be displayed in the footer of the Sisley Paris website.
Sisley-Paris leaves open the possibility of answering each review received.