Radiance boosting, long-lasting, anti-pollution oil-free foundation
Phyto-Teint Expert N°0 Porcelaine
A foundation that is expert in make-up, expert in holding power, and expert in skincare.
You cannot add this quantity to your cart because you’ve reached the maximum for this product.
This product is not available
Phyto-Teint Expert fluid foundation combines a smoothing, unifying and very long-lasting effect with a natural result. Expert in make-up: it provides radiant make-up, optimal coverage and masks imperfections in the complexion (ultra-pure pigments, perfecting and soft-focus powders). Expert in holding power: "SISLEY Color Expert" technology guarantees pure color and a perfect complexion for 12 hours. Expert in skincare: its formula rich in active ingredients of natural origin (Frangipani blossom, Cucumber, Gingko biloba) softens, moisturizes and enhances the skin day after day. Its ultra-sensory, soft and enveloping texture allows easy application and leaves the skin feeling comfortable. Oil-free, non-comedogenic formula suitable for all skin types including sensitive.
The science of plants at the heart of this formula
- Frangipani blossom: soothing effect
- Cucumber: moisture, softness
- Vegetable glycerin: moisture, softness
- D-Panthenol: moisture, soothing effect
- Gingko biloba extract: anti-free radical properties, protects the skin from environmental damage, toning effect for maximum radiance
- Vitamin E Acetate: anti-free radical properties
List of Ingredients
WATER/EAU (AQUA), ISODODECANE, DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, CAPRYLYL METHICONE, GLYCERIN, SILICA, BORON NITRIDE, POLYCYCLOPENTADIENE, POLYGLYCERYL-4 ISOSTEARATE, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, HEXYL LAURATE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, STEARALKONIUM HECTORITE, PANTHENOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, PLUMERIA ALBA FLOWER EXTRACT, CUCUMIS SATIVUS (CUCUMBER) FRUIT EXTRACT, GINKGO BILOBA LEAF EXTRACT, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, HYDROGENATED LECITHIN, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, SODIUM POLYACRYLATE, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), SORBIC ACID, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM BENZOATE. MAY CONTAIN [+/- IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891)]. IL#1A
Please note that the ingredient list in the composition of Sisley and Hair Rituel by Sisley-Paris may change or vary over time. Please refer to the product packaging you receive before using for the most up to date ingredient list.
Share your reviews
Only members can add a comment.
Verified Reviews is a trusted third-party selected by Sisley to collect reviews pertaining to experiences on the website and products following a purchase on the Sisley Paris website.
After an order is placed on the Sisley Paris website, customers receive an email from Verified Reviews inviting them to comment on the website and the ordered products, and rate their experience.
These ratings will be collected by Verified Reviews, and then posted on the Sisley Paris website after moderation in order to avoid the publication of reviews in the following cases:
- - The posted review is considered defamatory.
- - The rating doesn't match the comment.
- - The text contains random characters or is so poorly written as to be nearly unintelligible.
- - The descriptive elements of the consumer experience are not entered.
- - Review identified as attempting to manipulate the average of the product or company.
- - The content is unrelated to the rated subject.
- - The text includes personal information or any other information likely to lead to identity theft: the first or last name of individuals that are not public corporations, phone numbers, specific postal addresses or email addresses, credit card, social security, or bank account numbers, or any other information likely to lead to identity theft.
- - The text encourages purchasing from a competitor.
- - The text indicates that the Consumer hasn’t completed his or her consumer experience.
- - The review manager considers that it could be held civilly or criminally liable.
- - The content of the review is unlawful (obscenities, language that is abusive, of a sexual nature or homophobic, racist, antisemitic, etc.)
- - The review contains concrete elements demonstrating a conflict of interest.
- - A consumer writes an inappropriate comment concerning the content of another review or its author.
- - The text is clearly spam or mentions websites and URLs, including those of the customer or the manufacturer.
- - The text includes a call for legal action.
- - The customer expresses in writing their wish to change their review.
The reviews and the overall rating of products will be displayed on the website's product sheets. The reviews and the overall rating of the website will be displayed on the Verified Reviews website for Sisley. The overall rating will also be displayed in the footer of the Sisley Paris website.
Sisley-Paris leaves open the possibility of answering each review received.