Anti-Age Global Revitalizer - Normal Skin
Eau d'Ikar 100 ml
A masculine fresh and woody, citrus composition.
Size: 100 ml
Size: 100 ml
You cannot add this quantity to your cart because you’ve reached the maximum for this product.
This product is not available
Eau d'Ikar 100 ml
Size: 100 ml
An elegantly simple, yet intricately composed fragrance for men. Rich in fine natural essences, it is structured around the lentisk, a Mediterranean shrub, and the island of Corsica, birthplace of the d'Ornano family. Lentisk is present in the top, middle and base notes. The vivacity of citrus illuminates the essence of lentisk with crisp, green notes. Refined floral aromas accompany the lentisk, evoking elegance and warmth and dark woody scents emphasize its sensual character.
The bottle is a work of art, symbolizing man's desire to fly; to detach oneself from the ground in search of lightness, intensity and freedom, for an instant of elegance, the softness of wind and the ability to touch the sun. Crystalline and clear, an abstract wing and the shape of a man's torso is carved out of the glass. Design by Bronislaw Krzysztof.
- Top notes: Lentisque essence, Bitter Orange, Bergamot, Lemon, Carott seads
- Middle notes: Lentisque absolute, Iris, Jasmine, Orange Tea pekoe, Reed
- Base notes: Lentisque heart, Cistus, Santalwood, Vetiver
List of Ingredients
ALCOHOL, WATER/EAU (AQUA), FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, LIMONENE, BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE, ETHYLHEXYL SALICYLATE, BHT, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, LINALOOL, COUMARIN, CITRAL, EVERNIA FURFURACEA EXTRACT, CITRONELLOL, GERANIOL. IL#2A
Please note that the ingredient list in the composition of Sisley and Hair Rituel by Sisley-Paris may change or vary over time. Please refer to the product packaging you receive before using for the most up to date ingredient list.
Share your reviews
Only members can add a comment.
Verified Reviews is a trusted third-party selected by Sisley to collect reviews pertaining to experiences on the website and products following a purchase on the Sisley Paris website.
After an order is placed on the Sisley Paris website, customers receive an email from Verified Reviews inviting them to comment on the website and the ordered products, and rate their experience.
These ratings will be collected by Verified Reviews, and then posted on the Sisley Paris website after moderation in order to avoid the publication of reviews in the following cases:
- - The posted review is considered defamatory.
- - The rating doesn't match the comment.
- - The text contains random characters or is so poorly written as to be nearly unintelligible.
- - The descriptive elements of the consumer experience are not entered.
- - Review identified as attempting to manipulate the average of the product or company.
- - The content is unrelated to the rated subject.
- - The text includes personal information or any other information likely to lead to identity theft: the first or last name of individuals that are not public corporations, phone numbers, specific postal addresses or email addresses, credit card, social security, or bank account numbers, or any other information likely to lead to identity theft.
- - The text encourages purchasing from a competitor.
- - The text indicates that the Consumer hasn’t completed his or her consumer experience.
- - The review manager considers that it could be held civilly or criminally liable.
- - The content of the review is unlawful (obscenities, language that is abusive, of a sexual nature or homophobic, racist, antisemitic, etc.)
- - The review contains concrete elements demonstrating a conflict of interest.
- - A consumer writes an inappropriate comment concerning the content of another review or its author.
- - The text is clearly spam or mentions websites and URLs, including those of the customer or the manufacturer.
- - The text includes a call for legal action.
- - The customer expresses in writing their wish to change their review.
The reviews and the overall rating of products will be displayed on the website's product sheets. The reviews and the overall rating of the website will be displayed on the Verified Reviews website for Sisley. The overall rating will also be displayed in the footer of the Sisley Paris website.
Sisley-Paris leaves open the possibility of answering each review received.