It’s so important to connect with the self and create zen time even if it’s just a deep soak with bubbles. Self-love is non-negotiable. For me personally, I’m big on meditation.
2.Who has had a major influence on your life or career?
I adore Audrey Hepburn for so many reasons. She’s such a class act. But as far as someone I would want to emulate my life after, it would be Princess Diana. I have had a special admiration for her since I was a young girl. She is the embodiment of grace and kindness. We could all take a page or a chapter rather out of her book.
3.What beauty tip was passed onto you by a mentor, friend or family member when you were younger or just starting out in the industry that you still carry with you today?
Always wash your makeup off at night. It’s so easy to forget when you’re tired at the end of the day, but I never forget to go to bed without brushing, flossing and washing my face.
4. Similarly, can you share your favorite beauty advice or tip?
It’s all about the simple steps that are often overlooked. These are my must-dos:
1) Drink water! I will say this until the cows come home. I drink at least 15 glasses a day. It’s one of the best ways to help eliminate toxins from the body.
2) Sunscreen. I live in Florida, and you’d be surprised how many people still forget to apply sunscreen. It’s essential to protecting the epidermis.
5. Where do you find inspiration?
I draw inspiration from the most unlikely sources—acts of kindness and giving hearts, but most importantly my children. They truly humble me, and I’m thrilled to have them as my legacy.
6. What are the three Sisley products you can’t live without?
Eye Contour Mask (I carry it with me at all time!) Nutritive Lip Balm, and All Day All Year.
7. If you could be in the room with anyone while they are getting their makeup done who would it be?
I’m so fascinated with Kim Kardashian’s eyelashes. I’d want to know if hers are real, because mine are huge and if hers are too then I have some stiff competition.