Ice cream or bubble baths usually do the trick! (Sometimes I have both at the same time.) I’m all about the at home DIY spa treatments like a nice face mask or good soak in the tub.
2. Who has had a major influence on your life or career?
My family instilled a strong work ethic into me from a very young age and always encouraged creative exploration. My husband has inspired me to take risks, follow my dreams and be more adventurous in life.
3. What beauty tip was passed onto you by a mentor, friend or family member when you were younger or just starting out in the industry that you still carry with you today?
I’ve always been encouraged to drink more water and wear lots of sunscreen. Since moving from California to Florida I’ve done more of both!
4. Similarly, can you share your favorite beauty advice or tip?
I’m pretty religious about using sunscreen for the face and body these days.
5. Where do you find inspiration?
I find inspiration all around me. Traveling to new destinations is extremely inspiring to me – I love exploring new cities and learning about different cultures. I also love seeing the different beauty trends among various countries.
6. What are the three Sisley products you can’t live without?
I am obsessed with the Floral Toning Lotion, Express Flower Gel Mask, White Ginger Contouring Oil for Legs and the new Black Rose Skin Infusion Cream (sorry, can’t narrow it down to just three!).
7. If you could be in the room with anyone while they are getting their makeup done who would it be?
I actually would love to see Peter Philips live in action, it would be amazing to see his technique first hand on anyone!
8. What trends can we look forward to in the coming months?
Fall beauty always brings us new foundation and lipstick formulas, I’m curious to see what new innovations come out in the next month!