Please rotate your device in landscape mode for a better navigation
SISLEY is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data SISLEY collects from you, or that you provide to SISLEY, will be processed by SISLEY. Please read the following carefully to understand SISLEY’s practises regarding your personal data and how it will be treated.
2 ABOUT SISLEY
3 INFORMATION SISLEY MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on www.sisley-paris.co.uk (“Website”). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Website, purchasing any SISLEY products, posting material on the Website or requesting further services. SISLEY may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the Website.
• If you purchase any SISLEY products, SISLEY may retain details of your delivery address, password and/or information associated with your account. SISLEY also maintains a record of your product selections and the fulfilment of your orders.
• If you write to SISLEY (by letter or email), records may be kept of that correspondence.
• If you correspond with SISLEY by telephone, written records of that conversation may be kept by SISLEY. SISLEY may also record the conversation for the purposes of training and ensuring that service standards are maintained.
• SISLEY may also ask you to complete surveys that they use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
• Details many be kept of your visits to the Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, and details of the resources that you access.
4 IP ADDRESSES
SISLEY may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to SISLEY’s advertisers. This is statistical data about users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
5 USER ACCOUNTS
SISLEY may enable you to set up an account with a username and password to access and use certain features of the Website. You agree to provide SISLEY with accurate account information and acknowledge that you are responsible keeping your account login information secret. SISLEY will not be responsible for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this requirement.
SISLEY may suspend or close your account and terminate your registration at any time. This includes if you break any of your obligations set out above. SISLEY does not have to give a reason for termination.
6 WHERE YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS STORED
SISLEY may store and process any of your personal data both inside and outside of the European Economic Area (“EEA”). It may also be processed by staff operating inside or outside of the EEA who work for SISLEY or for one of its suppliers. Such staff maybe engaged in, among other things, the fulfilment of your order, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. SISLEY will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this privacy and cookies policy.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although SISLEY will use reasonable endeavours to protect your personal data, SISLEY does not guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website. Any transmission is at your own risk.
7 HOW SISLEY USE YOUR INFORMATION
SISLEY use information held about you in the following ways:
• To process and fulfil your orders.
• To ensure that content on the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
• To allow you to participate in interactive features of the Website.
• To notify you about changes to the Website or the SISLEY products.
SISLEY may also use information held about you to provide you with information, products or services that you request from SISLEY or which SISLEY consider may interest you. This may include contacting you by email if you have consented to such communication. You may unsubscribe from future emails using the instructions provided in each message.
8 DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
• If they are providing services to SISLEY.
• If SISLEY or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by SISLEY about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
• If SISLEY are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply the Website terms and conditions or other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of SISLEY’s business, its customers, or others.
• If SISLEY has specifically obtained your consent to do so, for example, if you enter a competition or promotion organised in conjunction with a partner or if you have indicated that you would be interested in receiving information about another party’s products.
9 YOUR RIGHTS
You have the right to ask SISLEY not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by changing your account settings or by following the instructions on any marketing communications to unsubscribe from future communications. You can also contact SISLEY’s Customer Service Team to change your marketing preferences or to stop any future marketing communications.
10 ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Data Protection Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Data Protection Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet SISLEY’s costs in providing you with details of the information SISLEY holds about you.
11 CHANGES TO THIS POLICY