May 2018 Download
SISLEY pays particular attention to protecting the personal data that you provide or that it collects.
SISLEY undertakes to make every effort to ensure the highest degree of protection of your personal data in accordance with current regulations, particularly Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016. SISLEY reserves the right to modify this Personal Data Protection Policy at any time without notice.
This document gives you a better understanding of how SISLEY protects your personal data.
We invite you to read this document before submitting your personal data
1. THE CONTROLLER’S IDENTITY
The controller is the company SISLEY UK Ltd, a company incorporated and registered in England and Wales with company number 03499639 , whose registered office is 92 Golborne Road, London, , W10 5PS, and with VAT registration number 719 0994 06 (hereinafter “SISLEY”).
2. WHAT PERSONAL DATA IS COLLECTED AND WHEN?
All information enabling you to be directly or indirectly identified is "personal data".
More specifically, SISLEY may collect, save, process, transfer, and use personal data relating to:
- Your identity (title, first and last name, address, telephone and/or mobile number, email address, date of birth, internal processing code enabling the customer to be identified).
- Managing orders and monitoring commercial relations (placing orders, subscribed service, billing, shipping, payment methods, fraud prevention, product returns, refunds, claims, after-sales service for purchased products, purchasing and services history, loyalty program, correspondence and after-sales service, exchanges and comments from existing and potential customers).
- Initiatives aimed at loyalty, finding potential customers, conducting studies, surveys, product tests and promotions.
- The contribution of people who submit their opinions on products, services, or content.
- The organization and handling of contests, sweepstakes, and all promotional initiatives (participation date, answers given during the contests and type of prizes offered).
- Technical information (language, IP address) or browsing information linked to the device.
SISLEY may collect your personal data especially when:
- You visit the website www.sisley-paris.com (hereinafter the "Site").
- You subscribe to SISLEY newsletters.
- You create your account on the Site.
- You place an order on the Site and answer customer satisfaction surveys. - You write to SISLEY by mail, email, chat, or when you call. This correspondence may be kept by SISLEY to better monitor the relationship with you and improve its services.
- You give your opinion on products, services, or content.
- You participate in special initiatives (contests, sweepstakes).
- You share content on social networks such as Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest or Twitter using the hashtag #sisley or other hashtags that SISLEY offers.
The mandatory or optional nature of the data is indicated by an asterisk or other means.
3. WHAT ARE THE PURPOSES?
In general, your personal data helps SISLEY customize and continually improve your shopping experience on the Site. It is particularly intended for:
- Managing and tracking orders.
- Managing and monitoring commercial relations.
- Managing customer opinions on purchased products, services, and content.
- Selecting customers to conduct product testing.
- Managing and monitoring customer accounts.
- Managing technical prospecting initiatives.
- Managing SISLEY SMS or Newsletter subscriptions.
- Conducting initiatives aimed at loyalty, finding potential customers, promotions and customizing various communications (digital, email, paper, sms) from SISLEY.
- Conducting telemarketing campaigns.
- Compiling sales statistics.
4. HOW LONG IS THE DATA KEPT?
In general, SISLEY keeps your personal data for a period of time that enables it to comply with all legal obligations in accordance with the provisions in force or for a period that does not exceed the duration of its commercial management or however long the purposes defined by SISLEY require.
- Data establishing proof of a right or a contract or that is kept under a legal obligation is stored in accordance with the applicable provisions.
- Bank details are deleted once the transaction is completed or stored as evidence in accordance with the applicable provisions, unless you consent to use the "One-click payment" option to save your banking data in a secure, encrypted manner. In any case, the security code of your credit card is never kept.
- The data relating to your identity documents is kept for one year with regard to the right to access, rectification, restriction of processing, erasure, data portability or to object.
SISLEY is an international group headquartered in France and, for operational and technical reasons, we draw your attention to the fact that your data is stored for a period of five years from the last contact/purchase unless you object or request it be deleted.
At the end of this five-year period, we may contact you again to find out if you wish to continue receiving commercial offers. If you do not give an explicit, affirmative answer, your data will either be deleted, rendered anonymous, or archived in accordance with the applicable provisions.
5. WHO ARE THE RECIPIENTS OF THE DATA?
SISLEY and c.f.e.b. SISLEY, headquarters of SISLEY group whose registered office is 3 avenue de Friedland 75008 Paris, France are the recipients of your data. It may be sent to service providers that are selected for their expertise who act on SISLEY’s behalf to achieve the purposes it defines.
It may sometimes be passed on to SISLEY's business partners for purposes that are also defined by SISLEY.
If requested by the authorities, SISLEY may be required to transmit your personal data in accordance with applicable regulations.
6. WHAT IS THE LEVEL OF CONFIDENTIALITY AND DATA SECURITY?
In accordance with best practices, SISLEY implements all the appropriate technical and organizational measures with regard to the nature of the data and the risks that its processing entails in order to preserve the security and confidentiality of your personal data and, in particular, to prevent it from being distorted, damaged, or accessed by unauthorized third parties.
These measures may include but are not limited to: limited access to data, contractual terms when using service providers, security measures such as secure access, antivirus software, authentication process, firewalls, ...
Despite all of the confidentiality and security measures implemented by SISLEY, we draw your attention to the fact that communications via the internet are never totally secure. SISLEY therefore assumes no liability in case of a communication failure or any other case of a force majeure event.
7. WHAT PROTECTION IS THERE WHEN TRANSFERRING DATA OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN UNION?
Your data may be transmitted to countries outside the European Union that do not have an adequate level of data protection for the purposes defined by SISLEY.
Before your data is transmitted to these countries, SISLEY will take all possible steps to obtain the necessary guarantees so your data is protected.
9. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
In accordance with regulation on personal data protection (particularly Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27th April 2016), you have a right to access, to rectification, to erasure, to data portability, to restriction or to object to the processing of your personal data, and inform us of your instructions regarding the fate of your data after your death, by sending:
- An email through the "Contact us" section of the Site.
- A letter with a photocopy of your ID to the following address: SISLEY UK Ltd, 92 Golborne Road, London, W10 5PS.
You also have the right to a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.
Product added to your basket