Please rotate your device in landscape mode for a better navigation
Last update : November 2015 - Download
As overviewed in this policy, we collect only personal information that is needed for the Website’s services and this policy tells you how SISLEY uses your personal information.
Please read the following carefully to understand SISLEY’s practises regarding your personal information and how it will be treated.
2 ABOUT SISLEY
COSTRALIA PTY Ltd., a company incorporated and registered in Australia with Australian Business number 33 091 630 732 whose registered office is at Suite 2, Level 6, 162 Goulburn Street, SURRY HILLS NSW 2010.
3 INFORMATION SISLEY MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
SISLEY may collect and process the following data about you :
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on www.sisley.com.au (“Website”). This includes your: name; email address; telephone number; postal address; credit card information; and any other information provided at the time of registering to use the Website, purchasing any SISLEY products, posting material on the Website, requesting further services and reporting a problem with the Website.
• If you purchase any SISLEY products, SISLEY may retain details of your delivery address, password and/or information associated with your account. SISLEY also maintains a record of your product selections and the fulfilment of your orders.
• If you write to SISLEY (by letter or email), records may be kept of that correspondence.
• If you correspond with SISLEY by telephone, written records of that conversation may be kept by SISLEY. SISLEY may also record the conversation for the purposes of training and ensuring that service standards are maintained.
• SISLEY may also ask you to complete surveys that they use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
• Details many be kept of your visits to the Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, and details of the resources that you access.
4 IP ADDRESSES
SISLEY may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type and language, for system administration and to report aggregate information to SISLEY’s advertisers. This is statistical data about users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
5 USER ACCOUNTS
SISLEY may enable you to set up an account with a username and password to access and use certain features of the Website. You agree to provide SISLEY with accurate account information and acknowledge that you are responsible keeping your account login information secret. SISLEY will not be responsible for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this requirement.
SISLEY may suspend or close your account and terminate your registration at any time. This includes if you break any of your obligations set out above. SISLEY does not have to give a reason for termination.
6 WHERE YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS STORED
SISLEY may store and process any of your personal information both inside and outside of Australia. These information storage locations include France.
It may also be processed by staff operating inside or outside of Australia who works for SISLEY or for one of its suppliers. Such staff maybe engaged in, among other things, the fulfilment of your order, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services. By submitting your personal information, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. SISLEY will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your personal information is treated securely and in accordance with this privacy and cookies policy.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although SISLEY will use reasonable endeavours to protect your personal information, SISLEY does not guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to the Website. Any transmission is at your own risk.
7 HOW SISLEY USE YOUR INFORMATION
SISLEY uses information held about you in the following ways:
• To process and fulfil your orders.
• To ensure that content on the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
• To allow you to participate in interactive features of the Website.
• To notify you about changes to the Website or the SISLEY products.
•To check your identity and for any merchant facility arrangement SISLEY has with bankers, their respective related body corporates, and their respective officers, employees and agents.
SISLEY may also use information held about you to provide you with information, products or services that you request from SISLEY or which SISLEY consider may interest you. This may include contacting you by email if you have consented to such communication, usually at the point where SISLEY requests information about you. SISLEY requires you to affirmatively ask to join its mailing and subscriber lists. These lists are only available to authorised personnel. You may unsubscribe from future emails using the instructions provided in each message.
8 DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Except as specified in this policy, SISLEY will not sell, rent or disclose to third parties your personal information. SISLEY will only disclose your personal information to third parties:
• If they are providing services to SISLEY such as service provider contractors.
• If SISLEY or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal information held by SISLEY about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
• If SISLEY are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply the Website terms and conditions or other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of SISLEY’s business, its customers, or others.
• If SISLEY has specifically obtained your consent to do so, for example, if you enter a competition or promotion organised in conjunction with a partner or if you have indicated that you would be interested in receiving information about another party’s products.
9 DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION ABROAD
SISLEY is likely to disclose your personal information to France.
10 PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
SISLEY uses technological, legal and training means to provide the highest level of security and privacy for personal information.
Despite SISLEY’s security and privacy measures, personal information it collects is at your risk. We may have facilities for you to set privacy options that limit access to your personal information. However, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. We cannot control the actions of other users with whom you may choose to share your pages and information. Even after removal, copies of user-generated content may remain viewable in cached and archived pages elsewhere or files stored by others. Any improper collection or misuse of information should be reported to SISLEY.
11 YOUR RIGHTS
You have the right to ask SISLEY not to process your personal information for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by changing your account settings or by following the instructions on any marketing communications to unsubscribe from future communications. You can also contact SISLEY’s Customer Service Team to change your marketing preferences or to stop any future marketing communications.
12 RIGHT OF ACCESS AND CORRECTION
The Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Privacy Act. Generally speaking, you may access the personal information SISLEY holds about you by sending an email giving full details to SISLEY’s Privacy Officer set out in paragraph 16. If any of that information is incorrect, you can have that information corrected by sending an email giving full details to SISLEY’s Privacy Officer set out in paragraph 16. If you provide SISLEY with your personal information and you later decided that you would no longer like to receive information from us, follow the "Unsubscribe" directions at the end of any email or other communication you receive from us.
13 CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
14 COMPLAINTS ABOUT SISLEY’S PRIVACY PRACTICES
For any complaint about SISLEY’s privacy practices, please provide details of your complaint to the Privacy Officer, whose contact details are listed in paragraph 16 of this policy. SISLEY will respond as soon as possible after receiving written notice of your complaint. If you are unsatisfied with SISLEY’s reply, you may refer your complaint to the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner.
15 CONTACT DETAILS
For any questions regarding this policy please contact:
The Privacy Officer
Costralia Pty Ltd
Suite 2, Level 6162 Goulburn Street
SURRY HILLS NSW 2010
Phone +61 2 9282 9977