Provides ideal anti UVA-UVB protection for initial sun exposure and for those with fair or sun-sensitive skins requiring a high degree of protection.
The Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 30 (high protection) is a genuine sun care product. Its ideally proportioned UVA-UVB filtering complex provides optimized sun protection. To complete the double UVA-UVB filtering action, the Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 50 combines:
- a cocktail of anti-free radical active ingredients (Alkekengi Calyx, Vitamin E acetate) to reinforce the skin's natural defenses,
- plant-based active ingredients (Shea butter, Cucumber) that provide increased hydration and prevents dehydration wrinkles.
The fluid, non-greasy emulsion is colorless after application and leaves a protective film on skin. Non-comedogenic.
Available in 5 shades: Colorless, Natural, Porcelaine, Golden and Amber.
Apply the Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 30 generously before exposure to the sun. Must be re-applied every 2 hours and after going in water.
Avoid overexposure to the sun, as well as the hours when sunshine is at its strongest. Do not expose babies and young children to direct sunlight.
The tan is luminous, even, and long-lasting. The Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 30 helps skin protect itself against photo-aging: skin stays soft, supple, and is hydrated.
- Specific UVA and UVB filtering complex: absorbs UVA and UVB rays
- Cucumber: moisturizes
- Shea butter: nourishes, soothes, repairs, softens and protects
- Alkekengi's Calyx: protects from free radicals, promotes collagen synthesis
- Vitamin E acetate: anti-free radicals
- Sage (essential oil): stimulates
- Marjoram (essential oil): soothes