The cookies are used:
- to assist you in navigating the Website and in adapting the presentation of our Website to the display preferences of your computer (language used, operating system, etc.);
- facilitate your searches for the products, services or information on our Website (product catalogue, category of products, shopping basket, etc.);
- for statistics purposes and measure of volumes of traffic and use to be established for the various components of our Website (headings and content visited, route, etc.);
- to permit access to restricted and personal areas of our Website, such as your account, by virtue of the identifiers or data which you may have entrusted to us;
- to offer you commercial content that is targeted to your interests, according to the products and services that you have looked at on the Site, your browsing and your previous relationship with us;
Cookies from social networks: please be informed that using hyperlinks placed on the Website, redirecting you to third parties’ websites, may result in saving additional cookies on your device by such third parties’ websites, which specifically applies to social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, etc. We recommend you to read carefully social networks’ personal data and cookies policies in order to be fully informed about these cookies. SISLEY shall in no way whatsoever be held responsible for the management of personal data on these social networks and its responsibility for this cannot therefore be sought in any way;
Third parties can also place cookies on your computer whilst navigating our Site in order to identify and personalise cookies and advertising that is targeted to you both on and off our Site. SISLEY does not control these third party cookies. Refusing to accept these cookies will not impact on your use of our Site. You will continue to receive internet advertising that will not take into account your interests and preferences.
We decline all liability for the consequences linked to the impaired functioning of our services, resulting from the impossibility of registering or consulting the necessary cookies following changes in the cookies settings which you may have made on your device. .